If you’ve been suspecting that something has been up with your water heater, you may be right. Many homeowners may have a less than optimally working water heater and may be completely unaware. Sometimes, the most subtle signs cal illude to there being a larger problem that warrants a repair or replacement of your water heater. Some of these signs include the following:
- There is no hot water available when you need it
- The faucets and pipes make loud noises
- The water coming from the faucets smells bad or appears cloudy
- The water coming through the faucets is rust-colored
- You are beginning to find water pooling around the heater
- You are experiencing a water tank leak
If you have been questioning the quality of your water heater or have experienced any of the above, you may be due for a water heater repair or replacement. Our goal at Dandi HVAC is to make sure that your hot water tank performs optimally and is reliable for you and your family. Don’t struggle with your water heater, especially during the winter. Let our technicians come to your home, take a look at your heater, and figure out the best solution for you.